Follow Us @soratemplates

Sunday, March 4, 2018

We Are In Love

I heard it even in the silence. I felt it until my way home. I saw it with the colorful bright lights on. We were in love. It was true love. 
That feeling made my ball memorable last February 19.  Everyone was at their best mask that night hiding the blues and giving off pleasure. From their sneaking eyes, I saw how grand and fascinating the event was. It gave me joy and made me feel the real love, not that romantic type of love but rather a more genuine one of which I knew will cause me much pain after 25 days. 
My senior high school life has given me a new taste of delight and with Zeus on it, it is incomparable. It hurts me so much thinking that someday they will only be traces of my history and that I will never get the chance to get back and experience them again. The screams and shouts, laughter and tears, the jams and chitchats, the room of memories, the teachers, and those beautiful faces of reality and hope – I will miss all of them. Now that we’re near to the end, it seems like a year is not enough for me. 

I was smiling and laughing that night but deep within, I was already feeling the sadness of losing them. I guess it’s always like that when you really are in love. I love my senior high life; I love Zeus, which is why my heart was pricked.

The night was even more momentous when I read the class prophecy I made for us, well not just made but deeply envisioned for us.  I owe my co-students a big part of the wonders and success of my life so I didn’t let the chance of speaking for their dreams to slip away. That prediction of mine to our future is my way of showing them my support and I belief that they can reach their goals and be that someone they dream of. 

Through their claps, yells, laughs, and even silence, together with the shimmering lights, I experienced the real cheer of life and love even when the show was over and I’m already on my way home. That was really “amore” back there. We were definitely in love. 

13 comments: