Follow Us @soratemplates

Monday, January 8, 2018

Unexpectedly Unbelievable

The Pre-Immersion and Send-Off Ceremony

January 5, 2018 – I didn’t expect that day would leave me so much to remember. Lifelines, reality, and best experience? I had them all. I had them right there where I never thought I wanted them, just like an invisible air.
That was the first moment I ever encountered a send-off ceremony – one of the perks being the first batch. I attended the practice asking myself why this thing needs to be so grand, what it is for us, and how things will be done. Later I have realized walking there in the procession and sitting there in my chair, being part of the program was greatly significant for me and for everyone.
It was a milestone where we were opening a new chapter in our lives, filling the introduction with best punch lines and good scenes by making the event successful. Lighting the candle with my ever supportive aunt (because my mother is dealing with another equally important matter) gave those strange mixed emotions for the reality. The happiness that I’ve made it to that point of my life, the excitement for the next days to come, and euphemism of sadness that such moment calls for a goodbye to the “chuy” people – I felt all of them and they left my physical being nothing but goose bumps.


Like what they always do, those great persons sitting in the front fed our minds the best food through their messages. Life lessons, challenge, and motivation were brought together and listening was already an opportunity and a great experience but sharing and speaking was even more fascinating. Well, I never saw it coming. I speaking nearly unprepared in front of everybody would probably be the most horrifying story ever; luckily my friends were there to share the fear with me and cheer me up.

Indeed, the unbelievable things are usually those that comes unexpectedly. Looking back to everything that happened that day still makes me smile. I learned a lot and the speech sums up everything. Once and for all, I am thankful and forever will be. 

7 comments: